When will people learn to go to Magic-Mart???
And what about the people too lazy to take their buggy to the buggy corral? Buggys everywhere in the parking lot. You cruise up and see a spot very close to store is open and think "It's my lucky day!!" Then when you start to swing your vehicle in...OH NO!!! It's a damn buggy. That just pisses me off to no extent.
But seriously, Wal-Mart is a great place to shop if you have the luxury of being able to go there about 2 or 3 in the morning. Otherwise, it's just too much too take.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
When will people learn to go to Magic-Mart???
Purposeful movement!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, I went to Magic Mart one time and one of the employeess was following me around like I was gonna steal something. I turned and looked at her and then she asked if she could help me. I told her no and that I was trying to steal something and would appreciate her not following me so I could steal it. I left the store and have not been back.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You cruise up and see a spot very close to store is open and think "It's my lucky day!!" Then when you start to swing your vehicle in...OH NO!!! It's a damn buggy. That just pisses me off to no extent.
</div></div>
Why not just jump out and move the buggy and take the spot, then push the buggy in (most likely gonna get one when you get in the store anyway) or to the corral on your way into the store. Take the innitiative and set an example.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My philosophy is go around twice, if no spaces relatively nearby aren't available, I'm not too good to walk.</div></div>
My philosophy is go through once no spots close just park in the first one you come to no matter where it is.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Unless the weather is just horrendous I park in the first spot I come to. Sometimes its a good spot sometimes its out in BFE. Doesn't matter. I figure the walk won't hurt me. The parking space lurkers just clog up the works.
When someone in the store is blocking aisles I look at them and say "excuse me" instead of expecting them to read my mind. Yes they're oblivious to the world around them and yes they're annoying - you just have to give them a nudge.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The Walmart store has so many problems for 2 glaring reasons:
1. The managment staff is pathetic. The store manager is too hung up on being a woman and the manager, and she brow beats everyone, whether they do a great job or a poor one. The rest of the managers are too afraid of her to stand up. On top of that, 2-3 of them have very little management experience and are just a few years out of high school. They need some experienced managers or some real good training, and a new store manager.
2. You get what you pay for...In other words, they ran off many of their more experienced employees to hire new ones who make less money. Many of the new hires take their job as serious as a 16 year old flipping burgers. They do not care about the customers, they worry about having a little gas money and beer money for the weekend. Walmarrt is facing the same problem most of the restaurants are facing and that K-Mart has faced for years....The low quality of employees, with little work ethic, that this area has to offer.
Maybe this is too harsh, but I know from first hand experience. I managed restaurants here and in other places for years, and I even worked at Walmart for almost 2 years.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
One more thing I forgot....When they do find employees that they want to hire that they think will work out, They fail the mandatory drug test...imagine that.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
So many folks tell me they can't find good employees because of the drug testing. Sad, very sad.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
At least they do the testing and are not hiring those people. A lot of local businesses dont even test.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks